Tuesday, July 11, 2006

is it a bird? Is it a plane? it's SuperShirinandHelen

well hello there!!

Sorry it's taken me a while to get me arse on this page - bloody restrictions in bloody work and no bloody internet at home....bloody, bloody, bloody...

Talking about blood, Helen and I have decided to JUMP FROM A PLANE for fun... and for a bit of money £800. Know it sounds like a hellava lot of coppers, but a one-off £1 donation from you could help the British Heart Foundation. Tell me about it - i'm palpitating at the thought of it!!!!!!!!!!! Do I know eight hundred peeps?? ARRRGH

I was actually inspired to jump outta a plane by Paul (men cant have all the fun, can they?!) and Helen mentioning the BHF was organising a sky dive event while dining at Ten Ten Tei (by the way - Tekka Don - absolutely delicious, cant beat some cold raw tuna in ya mouth!!!).
So why am I doing this you ask....? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I found out when I was 20 years old that I had a heart murmur and largish shaped heart. Nowt to worry about just have a noisy heart... just likes ta sing like Aretha Frankin, Nina Simone..Shirely Bassey.
And I'm doing the sky dive becausue I feel i'm one of the lucky ones.. AF, NS and SB sing your heart out!

Now this is where you lovely people come in - please spread the word about Helen's and my plight to raise money for the British Heart Foundation and get your face/pic plastered on our blog - just post a picture of you and your donation and we'll put it up (just as long as its not toooooo explicit!)

see ya later alligator!!!

Shirin x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home