Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Food for thought...

I attended the 'Taste of London 2006' food fair held at Regents Park a few weeks ago for the first time, and came across a very good cause - 'Restaurants Against Hunger', check out their website: http://www.restaurantsagainsthunger.org/ for details... basically, during October at participating restaurants you can enjoy your meal whilst knowing that you are helping in a campaign to help feed hungry children in some of the poorest countries. As I attended the 'TOL 2006' they have offered me a discount for this coming weekends Australian/New Zealand Food Fair (Toast Festivals: http://www.toastfestivals.co.uk/) which of course I will be attending - all in the name or research ;-)


Come along and seek me out to donate!

Helen

PS. Coincidently, I am trying (the operative word here!) to teach myself sign language – brought the book… had to sit in the aisle of a busy WH Smith trying out all these sign language to myself! Any way, this is the sign for toast…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home