Friday, July 14, 2006

I took my 11-year-old sister, Sally to watch ‘Superman Returns’ with my friend Caf today. I won’t ruin it for anyone, but just words of advice… go to the toilet beforehand, as it’s a long movie!

Sally and I are doing the ‘Sports Relief – Run a Mile’ in Central London tomorrow morning (10:45 start time), come along, cheer for everyone and donate ;-)

http://www.sportrelief.com/

Two more donations today: Duong (my sister, Terresa’s fiancé - he was playing the DS Lite so he wasn't really paying any attention when I snapped him) and Sally both gave me a £1 each. I guess my family are a bunch of posers – they will not allow me to take their photos until they are happy with the way they look that day… will have a long time to wait for them to look good! LOL

This takes us up to £13!!!

Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home