Saturday, July 15, 2006

The day of the BIG run! Hahaha

The day started out quite cold but that soon changed… As soon as the saxon went off Sally left me behinds and raced off ahead! Some sister! Anyway, the most noticeable costumes that I would like to mention are a pair of young kids dressed as the ‘118 118’ guys – they had the wig, moustache, headband, vest, shorts and the badminton racket! They kept pointing at people with their racket and saying, ‘Got your number’. There were a family of pirates, parrots and all! Of course a few Superman’s, a Gladiator, Ghostbuster and a very hairy gorilla!

I told myself to finish the ‘race’ (the term is used very loosely here!) in under 20 minutes… I did it in 19 mins! Hahaha

My hands were filthy afterwards – have blisters on top of blisters!



More donations update: My mum donated a £1, along with two fabulous guys (Deputy Manager, Andy Walker and Senior Sales, Robert Jopp) who work with my brother, Lee who donated a £1 each.

Latest total is £16!









I am so tired – only had 2 hours sleep last night and I need to get up early (ish) tomorrow for the Toast thing so a few more hours of BBC’s Sports Relief and I’ll be off to bed… I can’t wait for tomorrows food fair! Woohoo!

Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home