Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm singing in the rain...

I know it’s a bit late but Monday was ‘Bus Day of Action’, which invited disabled people to use the buses to bring awareness to the general public as well as test out facilities and driver attitudes. You can still check them out on: http://www.daii.org/news/bus_action_day/

Ok, onto excuses on why I am destined not to work!!! Here are the evidences: I was on a training course sort of thing last Friday for the whole day, and from staying indoors for a good 7 hours, as soon as I stepped outside it started to pour down with rain! Forgot to mention I broke the number 12 bus running from Westminster to Oxford Circus during morning rush hour!

Now for Monday, I did not do anything work related, only ran a few errands and the sun was out, the birds were out singing etc

Tuesday, again nothing too strenuous – yes, nothing work related…

Now for today, Wednesday… as soon as I stepped out the car to start some proper work I get rained on! After 2 hours of work and dripping wet I decided to go home for the day… yep, you guessed it, it stopped raining! To comfort myself, I went and got my hair cut instead! LOL

I am determining not to give in so easily – I am going to try again tomorrow, but this time I am going out with my waterproof gear… waterproof mascara in one hand and hairbrush in the other! Hahaha

I’m only joking, I will be decked out in my winter coat, gloves (need to buy one of those microwave heated pads soon), scarf/pashima and at least two layers of clothing. Wish me luck ;-)

Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home