Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Still Here!

The days are definitely considerably getting colder and wetter… need to go shopping for a winter coat soon – any excuse for shopping ;-)

Ok, first I am counting the days left until ‘Big Brother’ is over for another year – 3 more days to go. I have never been a fan and as the series continue I have found it more irritating.

On the plus side, I am also counting down the days to when 'The X-Factor’ comes back on! Just another 4 days to go – great Saturday night viewing, especially when it’s cold and wet outside.

All this talk about the change of climate, its time for hot custard puddings and out with the ice creams – went out for a Sunday roast dinner with my family (on Sunday!) and for desert I had a giant ice cream sundae to share with Sally, this may very well be my last ice cream treat this year.

Helen

1 Comments:

At 12:31 pm, Blogger The Pink Hat said...

I'm very saddened to see that you're not counting the days for the return of my human and myself from our trip 'down under'.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home