Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Not so 'Grumpy Old Men'!


Saturday 5th August – Went along to a singles event… the tin said 20-50 year olds but it turned out to be more of an OAP weekly get together instead! Hahaha

Surprisingly, I had a great time – it was definitely an experience (ok, one which I am not considering to repeat again any time soon… hope you noticed, I never said ‘never’)!

Sunday 6th August – What else is better than having a lazy BBQ amongst family on a lazy, warm, dry Sunday afternoon. That’s exactly what I did – word of advice, do not go food shopping when you are hungry! I was left to do the food shopping for 6 people including myself, but ended up buying food enough to feed 60! Ok, that’s an exaggeration, I did however buy enough food to feed a good dozen for sure ;)

Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home