Monday, July 24, 2006

All that way for curry!

Sunday 23rd - I was up in Leicester attending my cousin, Lin’s early birthday dinner. We had a great authentic Indian, which didn’t break the bank, which is all-good for the unemployed (me!).

Got home after 1a.m. and was again too tired to do anything else besides from crash into bed and sleep the sleep of the dead… of course that didn’t happen! I got home and realised I had to run a few morning errands, so last night I only had about 3 hours sleep… mixed with the heat I was a grumpy bunny all day :-(

Donations update: All these lovely people have all donated a £1Lin (and her man, Tony not pictured), Ping, Terresa (Trees my sister) and Kim. An extra £5 so the latest total is £23!

Helen

1 Comments:

At 4:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home