Saturday, July 22, 2006

Capital Radio's 'Help a London Child'

Friday 21st - I went to pick up my charity bucket and t-shirt from the ‘Capital Radio’ studio in Leicester Square, and got to meet Chris Brooks the DJ and here are the evidence: http://www.capitalradio.com/photoWallPhoto.asp?title=Help+A+London+Child+Weekend+2006&WallID=23389&photoID=1543863 I also did some free plugging whilst I was there and even managed to take a photo of just the 2 of us!

Bucket rattling is a fine art, which I will never sniff at again! My throat was quite sore from shouting non-stop for over 2 hours – I thought I was going to lose my voice the next day! Well, I used that as an excuse for indulging in a well deserve ice cream sundae ;-)

As for today, I was planning to go to Greenwich Park for the open air cinema experience organised by 'Studio Artois', but I was too lazy and quite thankful that I didn’t go as the long awaited thunder storm hit London at long last!

I am going to have a little bit of a moan now: I had 2 phones and wanted to cancel one of them. Well, last month I made sure they cancelled the right one, as I upgraded the other one which I use normally… well the second phone was to be disconnected today… yes you guessed correctly – they went and cancelled the one I wanted to keep instead! They very quickly rectified it and offered a year free line rental for the second phone if I wanted to keep that line open. My point of cancelling that second phone is because I don’t want it anymore, somehow it doesn’t seem to get through to them! Ok, you can come back out now, my rant is over… for now! LOL

Helen

PS. I got my new charger (yippee!) so here are some of the photos from the 'Acoustic Magic Band Night'.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home