Thursday, August 31, 2006

Updates, updates, updates!

If anyone is interested at all, last Thursday I did manage to avoid getting rained on whilst I was working… it was a completely different story on Tuesday though, I got soaked right through to the bones!

More donation news… my parents’ surrogate son (!), Lihui have generously sponsored me £10 but was too camera shy to appear on the blog. Also the neighbours (Gabriela, Hilda, Deborah, Mr Buckingham and Mrs Range) near my parents’ have in total sponsored £21 and I finally cornered my dad who dug deep in his very fetching shorts (!) and donated £10 too (no photos though)… this gave a total of £41 the last few days. I have also began selling some items on eBay… it has been quite slow and so far have only ‘sold’ one book to a very generous gentleman, Mark who purchased it for his niece for the sum of £16… added to the £41 and the previous £64 we have a new total of £121!!!

Due to the lack of photos lately, I have taken a few pictures of the piggy bank, which I am using for the donations for you to enjoy… LOL

Hopefully some time in September, Shirin and I will pull out all the stops and start some on street tin rattling whilst wearing our lovely BHF t-shirts and plastic money slot thingy!

Oh, I also met up with my World travelling friend, Caf yesterday and she has lovingly got me a booklet on how to throw boomerangs. Another friend of mine had sent me a boomerang all the way from Australia last year, which I experimented with during the summer at Greenwich Park (nearly beheading a good dozen people who foolishly got in my way!) but failed miserably. Caf obviously remembered this and got me the book… Greenwich Park goers beware… Hahaha

Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home