Friday, September 08, 2006

Support British Talent!

Support British Talent and support the British Heart Foundation!

Welcome back Wossy! I was so looking forward to the new series of Jonathan Ross, and tonight’s episode was full of British talents, but why did they have to have those BB contestants on?! No, I shouldn’t be horrible – they might be genuinely nice people…

Julie Walter’s new movie, ‘Driving Lessons’ did not appeal to me at first but I am warming to it – of course being a big ‘Harry Potter’ fan might have something to do with it.

I have never seen an episode of ‘The Office’ or ‘Extras’ but as the gorgeous Orlando Bloom is going to star in an episode I will be making sure I tune in! I think I will put my name down on Amazon for series two of ‘Extras’ just to see all those out takes! God, I am really showing my geeky side here tonight!

Helen

2 Comments:

At 9:12 am, Blogger The Pink Hat said...

Can't wait for the next series of Extras - the first one was brilliant! Thought you might interested when they mentioned Orlando Bloom was going to appear in one episode! (BTW it's rumoured he's single and available again!). Couldn't watch The Office though - too much like my working life :-)

Unfortunately Driving Lessons hasn't had very good reviews - but I'm a big Julie Walters fan (saw her in the stage version of Educating Rita - which makes me very old!)so will put it on my long list of things I want to catch over the next few weeks.

 
At 8:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
It's Gauri. From that day when we collected money for Help A London Child.

I found that leaflet you gave me with this blog's URL. So i thought i'd say hello and ask you if you've been sent your cheque yet? I've been trying to get in touch with Mark but i haven't been able to. Which is strange because he always called me back/replied to my e-mail the next day.

Meh.

Anyway, hope you're ok. And i saw the picture of that ice cream you had after we all split up. :) Looks quite impressive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home