Saturday, September 23, 2006

Apologies, Condolences & Well Wishes

Apologies
So sorry for not updating the blog. I have been very preoccupied with personal matters, I will try to write more regularly from now on as there is less than a month until the big jump.

Condolences
This of course goes out to 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irvin’s family and friends. I saw the speech given by Steve’s daughter, and was very touched. She was such a brave little girl.

Well Wishes
To the ‘Hamster’ Richard Hammond. I am in no way knowledgeable about cars but I found ‘Top Gear’ to be a great show. I was very surprised when I heard what had happened to my favourite ‘Top Gear’ presenter. It appears his condition is improving – I really wish him and his family all the best.

I would also like to wish all my family and friends’ good health.

Fundraising updates – Shirin and I will be doing more collection tin rattling this coming Wednesday at the big Sainsbury supermarket in Greenwich… hope the weather holds out for us.

Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home